Saturday, November 17, 2007

updates

Two months since my last entry...Not much happening, water conditions are dismal this year & I'm not really interested in fighting the Minion hordes for stresses Steel in low-water cons.

The new Sage 7136-4 ZAxis Spey conversions sits quietly & patiently awaiting it's inaugural outing. Along with a few new 'Pins. Honestly my desire to get out sans our recent conditions have been at a low. Generally I've been whoring (to scam this line) myself shamelessly to the work front as needed. Thus I've been living vicariously through my fellow Steelie-nite bloggers to the right.

'till an actual report/outing is worthy of cyber-space...

2 comments:

lambton said...

Damn...
I heard a rumour that you sold all your gear and took up golf. ;0)
If we don't get some friggin rain soon I just may do that. To be followed shortly after with a bullet.

Trotsky said...

Brutal...
I suppose that my favourite river will get a wonderful run of fish somewhere around Jan 2nd.
:o)
...It would serve me right I guess.