Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hidden Gem


Every once-in-awhile you find a Gem amongst a sea of crap. Such wa sthe case this past week when an E-Bay auction showed up finally.

I consider myself pretty down with my 'Pin knowledge & lore within the Great Lakes Region. I had heard the rumours of this gem, but seemed to miss one of these every time they came up.

So when i placed a bid on this on E-Bay and won i was delighted to say the least. After finally getting some time to give this reel the attention it required, I'm pretty stoked about it. Shyte I hardly even removed all the previous Mojo that it was caked in... Decent start-up & NO wobbles it should bode well on a new 6126-4 Z-Axis blank I just ordered, given it's 4-3/8" size

Few more week/s and the Kings should be in...time to break out the 3113 and get down & dirty "Poon" style w/some Chrome 'Nooks...

'Till then..

No comments: